What we're doing to keep our community safe.
As the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to expand, the health and safety of our drivers and surrounding community remain our highest priority. We have adjusted our services to better serve you and your needs.
Waiving Our 24 Hour Advance Notice
In light of the current situation, we have waived our 24 hour advance notice requirements. This allows for same day delivery to those in need of essentials, or those who want to limit their exposure to the virus.
Steps to Protect Our Drivers and Our Clients
We are doing everything we can to keep our drivers and clients safe in our vehicles and care. We will continue to assess and implement new measures as needed. To date, we have done the following:
- All vehicles are equipped with hand sanitizer, gloves and masks;
- Each vehicle gets disinfected after each client;
- Exceeding industry standards for sanitation;
- Implemented a contactless delivery service; and
- Following safety measures and precautions set by the Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA).
We have added delivery to our service offerings. This is to ensure that members of the community limit their exposure by staying home and safe. Our drivers are equipped to handle any type of delivery service - Groceries, Prescriptions, NSLC, Take Out and more. Our delivery service includes the following:
- Door-to-door Service;
- No Limits to Delivery Size;
- Same Day Delivery;
- Flexible Payment Options; and
- Servicing All Areas of Nova Scotia.
Thank you for choosing to support local. To set up your next delivery, please contact us.